- to lead, define and develop brand strategy in China.
- to lead, develop and manage overall marketing strategy and plans.
- to lead, develop and excite above-the-line and media strategies: communications, co-branding and sponsoring, e-marketing - to lead, plan and manage below-the-line activities, e.g. dealer marketing.
- to develop and manage national events and other promotions for MINI to develop and execute CRM strategy and plans.
- to plan, manage and monitor overall marketing budget.
- to lead, supervise and motivate marketing team.
- External: Dealers, suppliers for media buying, creative agency, event agency, market survey agency, CRM agency, cooperating brands, medias, etc.
- University degree or above.
- Knowledge of brand spirit and culture, strong innovative and creative thinking.
- Knowledge of comprehensive and consistent marketing strategy planning
- Strong capabilities of understanding and interests in western/international cultures.